Thursday, January 31, 2008

For Mandy

Dear Mandy, i thought in honor of our impending visit I could take a minute and SING YOUR PRAISES. I love you Mandy. I am so thankful for the blessing of our friendship and the gift of our sisterhood. I learn from you all the time. I am so impressed with your creativity, your adoration for your sweetheart, your devotion to the Lord and to your children. I'm happy you are a positive light in our family, a full time cheerleader to our mom and an encouraging friend to me. Thank you for taking care of our dog, for offering to take care of our children and for taking care of my spirit; one encouraging word at a time.

I love you Mandy! I can't wait to see you-
Katie

4 comments:

amanda jane said...

wow, let's hope you feel that way after you've had the visit! so glad your practically on your way!

Jessica said...

Aaahhh! That's sounds like AJ to me!

Blue Rhino said...

how aaaabsolutley lllllllllovely!

Blue Rhino said...

how aaaabsolutley lllllllllovely!pura