Friday, October 07, 2011

If you are ever in Salt Lake...


Delicious sandwiches with a secret ingredient. Yummy cookies and artisan breads


2 locations; one in Sandy and another Downtown

John knows good food. And he told me about Hagermann's.

And now I'm telling you.

Hagermann's bakehouse is a terrific spot for breakfast or lunch. Its local. Started by a local. Owned by a local. Operated by a local. Great food. Reasonable prices. Well worth the visit.

John learned about this yummy spot from a former business associate. His brother owns the place. John's friend, to help his brother get the business off the ground, went into the bakery every morning at 4 a.m. to bake the bread, and then went to his regular job.

family helping family. I like that kind of business.

Now there's a regular bread bakin' guy, and a funny man who runs the front counter. And lots and lots of people standing in line for sandwiches, soups, brownies and more.

The Sandy location is at 11400 South and 700 East, on the southwest corner of the intersection.

And you can find them down town in the new City creek development, right on South Temple near the Deseret Book.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I had lunch there in Sandy a few years ago -- very yummy! I think I also treated myself to a lemon bar? Either that or I heard they were excellent but sold out. This was a good reminder for the visit. It would be a great place to go with my parents. : )

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

You must go for breakfast on saturdays! All you can eat french toast and it is OH SO GOOD!!!!! it is the reason I don't leave to come back to Texas on the weekends.... just so I can go eat :)