Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Images of the Fourth




Hours spent in the swimming pool. More Water fun at the fountains in Highland Village. Grandma spends the weekend with us! Bar-b-que with friends and fireworks at the High School. A little red white and blue bedecks the Graham homestead.

Happy Birthday to America. It astounds me the miracle of the beginnings of our nation. It worries me the attitude of our current situation. One nation, under God, and hopefully with respect and deference to that God, that we may go forward as a nation with more humility and with an attitude of service and respect toward others is my birthday wish for us as a nation this year....

2 comments:

John said...

Hmmm. Looks like I have a light bulb to replace on the porch. Also looks like we left the porch light on during the day again.

Jessica said...

Amen to the birthday wish! Looks like you guys had such a fun day, wish I got to swim in the pool with you guys!