Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Basement Cozy...

My studio moved from a room that was an attic to a room that is in the basement, but I'm so glad to have a place here for crafting and creating. This room is sandwiched between the family room/rec room and the children's bedrooms. I can be the bottleneck between little ones who are trying to sneak out of bed and watch tv and I can enjoy a peek at the kids playing rock bank while I craft away. I'll show you around this room more later-but my favorites in this space are the windows and the art table Molly was gifted for her recent birthday. Now my little ones and I can craft together while the big kids are away at school....
Your view of the family room and rec room area is backward, sorry. The above shot is taken so you can see the reading area, the tv watching area and if you peek real hard you can see the large storage closet that will someday soon become the laundry room. The stairs are next to that closet, and behind me in the shot is the craft room and hallway to bedrooms. I'm eager to finish out the reading area where Mason sits, and to put up my Americana memorabilia.
And here is the view from the bottom of the stairs. Sorry for the poor photography, time is fleeting for the blog these days and I shot this in a big hurry.

A little more of a peek into the house we are learning to love. Tomorrow I get to reveal some great news, and share some plans and schemes for this lovely corner of the earth.

Happy thursday!

1 comment:

Sissel said...

i really, really love the rug in your studio!!