Monday, March 10, 2008

She's back...

After six months of spotty reception, followed by a month of begging for John's computer at night to check email, I'm finally back on line! I can read your blogs, answer email, and even post a thought or two.

I'll try to give you a view of the "state of our union" in the days to come. We are living in boxes, while trying to keep floors swept and kids in school before the tardy bell rings...days are flying by and nights go just as quickly. They say this is supposed to happen when you're having fun...hmmmm

see you again, and soon.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm so excited for you!

amanda jane said...

was that faster than expected?! it seemed fast but time is flying everywhere I guess. glad to see your face again - love you!

Katie said...

Hang in there and can't wait to see your new home!