Thursday, May 08, 2008

To My Awesome Mom-in-law

 
Dear Mom,
Today I'm thinking of the many talents you enjoy and feeling so glad that some of them have rubbed off on my kids. Bryn and Madi, and Mason of course, show such aptitude for art, Porter is a wiz with numbers and the girls would love nothing more than to sew and knit and croche. One of the things I love about you is that you GROW YOUR TALENTS. Your yearly trip to California to paint, your membership in the guild, your interest in fly fishing and hiking, your ability to knit entire dresses for my daughters. You don't let your abilities STAGNATE, but instead you MAGNIFY them. It is something I want to do desperately in my life right now, and I hope that soon I'll be following in your footsteps and growing the talents, though different from yours, that lie somewhere in me.

I love it that you enjoy and grow your many abilities and talents mom. And thanks for sharing them so often with us.
Just wanted you to know.
Love,
Me
Posted by Picasa

No comments: