Tuesday, February 16, 2010

She is Twelve Today


photo courtesy of Logan at Sprout

Brynley turns 12 today. I will be kidnapping her from school at exactly 9.45 to take her on a tour of the local bookshops in Salt Lake, Davis and Utah Counties. This girl is determined to be a purveyor of books one day; this seems like the perfect opportunity to show my girl just what her dream is made of.

Arranging to be away from home for a day has taken me two days of begging and bargaining (swapping carpool days and twisting my mom's arm to come man the show at our house, not to mention my sister Amanda keeping the two little girls for the day!); thus no posts this week. So sorry. Look again tomorrow for celebration documentation concerning Brynley's 12th year, and in days to follow some more thoughts-from me-about being at Home.

Happy Birthday to my second born. My first daughter. My Brynley.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Have a fun time shopping. Love bookstores. That will be so much fun and such a treat just the two of you.

Kristen said...

You are a fun mom! I will have to keep that in mind for my 11 year old daughter, who is lost without a good book in hand!