Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer style wishes

It happens every year. The summer catalogs come and I wish for new styles to embelish my already bulging wardrobe...These are this year's wishes, along with a couple of extra work out shorts that are long enough for me to stay in them long after my work out (like the ones I got from LuLu lemon when in Chicago this month)

what do you think? Would summer be perfect with these fashions gracing my figure? my pocket book couldn't manage, but it is always fun to dream!







5 comments:

amanda jane said...

pictures please! they mail you the catalogs - I only get to see them at your house!

Katie said...

I tried to put the pics on there from url's but when I published the post they didn't show-any tech support out there to help me?

Jessica said...

I would suggest right clicking on the pictures to save somewhere on your hard drive and then loading them like regular pics. I have not had good luck with link to url's....

John said...

Tech support here. Email me the URLs and I'll take care of it.

John said...

Ticket closed.