Friday, August 10, 2007

And the winner is...



Yep, got the mac-24" screen with some kind of kickin' processor so it is lightening fast. It can almost pay my bills for me and John and I will be ever so in sync with our family's calendar posted on our personal family web site. You know I want the vespa, but I ain't 40 yet, and I can't drive a vespa in JoBerg. But my kids and I will learn about the world beyond our front door surfing through mac Safari...and whatever they surf will be absolute public knowledge with that huge screen. Mason's head doesn't even cover up that baby-no web site in the virtual universe can hide from an every vigilant mama protecting her young'uns from the filth that lerks behind every mispelling of disney.com
Keep checking in here to see what fun and amazing things my new birthday present can produce in the coming months; our adventure will be more true to life than ever since I have a brand new MAC (I AM that cool laid back persona that sells this product in the tv and computer adds. I AM that cool and laid back, now that I have a mac)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

I had basically an anxiety attack when Dan came home with a new Mac for me a year ago when my PC crashed so hard I actually smelt smoke! I'd always thought Macs were so cool (Wow! The Advertising is amazing!) but didn't want to let go of almost 20 years of PC experience. (And the fact I'd just purchased PhotoShop for my PC and was determined to learn how to use it!) Now I love my Mac and how very few cords there are as well as no extra boxes, speakers etc. etc.!!! Have fun--what a great choice! I love reading your blog!!

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Woo hoo!

Maybe you can win the Vespa in the Showcase Showdown at the end of the show.

jen e. photography said...

Katie - you are so cute and simple! Best of luck in your new adventure! AFRICA - wishing I was Jessica! You are a wonderful mother! SOmething I admire and strive for everyday!
love to you...
jeni earl