Monday, September 14, 2009

I have a plan to show you just how great this bike is


I am an avid fan (and have been since before Martha Stewart said you were cool). I want to show my readers (about 100-200 per day, modest I know but I love them all dearly!) just how purposeful this bucket bike would be if used in my daily life. Because my daily life is a lot like theirs, and they are just wanting to see that this bike can go all the places and haul all the good stuff (people, groceries, library books etc...) that you tell them it can on your one dimensional website. They can see it all work in my 3 dimensional life! And then they'll want one for themselves, I just know they will! And so I've come up with this plan.

Here is what I propose;

1. You allow me to pick up a "scratch and dent" or "sample" bike (blue please!) at your headquarters in SLC. I will do the hauling, and I'll haul it right to the Spruces, where I live in shadow of the mountains....

2. I'll ride the bike to PTA meetings, the local grocery store, the park and even to church, and I'll blog about it-I'll blog about it daily (and sometimes more than once daily) to let you and all those readers (whose numbers will increase as the word spreads, I'm sure!) see and hear, in my own words, just how awesome this bike really is.

3. At the end of the week, we can talk about you making me a deal on the very bike I've been riding! You'll be so happy with the rave reviews you may just cut the ol' price in half, or better yet, you may see this partnership as so successful that you'll want to give me another not so scratched or sampled bike for nothin'. Really, you might want to do that, right?

Sound like a quality plan? Great! I'll look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
Katie Graham

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Just have to ask if the bucket is big enough for Molly or Lucy? They'd make for pretty cute cargo. : )

Blue said...

you know that they gave Stephanie and Christian a pair of them, right?

your brilliant plan might just work. i've thought of doing that with a new car...but sadly they didn't go for it. wah.

you'd be the perfect spokesmodel for this unit though. So picture Perfect! ♥

The Yosts said...

This bike is also on my wish list - blue too. It would be so much fun to have one.

Tami said...

You are awesome!