Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Reward


So, as many of you asked what my motivation was for making an effort to run away from fatKatie, and how Jessica was a part of that motivation, I give you the reward. This “Wicked Awesome” jacket, purchased on errand by J. for me, is waiting to be worn after a month of strict dietary guidelines (I’m going to post those by the way, and invite you to join me if you dare…) and some regular exercise. Got one run in this week, pathetic but a start. Also spent a morning doing push ups, tricep dips and jumping up and down. John likes to look at this work out website each mornig called crossfit; too hard body for me but at least they have a few things to get me started. I also purchased some serious water bottles which will be emptied and filled with sand to act as hand weights (yes folks, I am so out of shape that sand filled water bottles will be heavy enough). So far, I’ve turned down gelato (hazelnut, brought home by John from Hyde Park Mall on day2 of home school. This is the best gelato stand in the city, Can you believe I had that much will power? I can’t).

I’m serious. I’m gonna leave fatKatie in the dust.

And as for the race, Brook, you had a fabulous idea. I hate the thought of Robie Creek, always have, but my grandparents live in Boise and I’m dying to see them. I think I’ll try to make that the race.

Look for my strict dietary guidelines to come. Let’s just say they involve one free day, and that day on this week will be Saturday; the gelato stand is open and operating, and I intend to enjoy!

No comments: