Thursday, June 19, 2008

The next project on my house project list

painting something whimsical for the front entry (just beside the front door) is on my list of things I'd like to do to make this place mine. Of course, this would come after painting the kitchen and den. And the kids' bedrooms and the loft. Lots of painting in my future. I thought I'd get all the walls painted (and the kitchen cupboards) before we went to Utah in July...

that is not happening.

Maybe while we hang out at my mom-in-law's house in Utah I'll get to work on something like this. She is a magnificently talented artist and has all the brushes and paints we could ever need. I just need to sketch and sketch and then take the time to get it done -perhaps while kids ride bikes in Grandma's driveway? Who knows if it will happen, but I can dream...

This painting was lifted from hereWhat a lovely place to visit this would be!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: