Thursday, June 05, 2008

One more time

I'm going to try to jump start my attitude and get some things accomplished today that will help our summer run smoothly. Thought I might share them with you-hour by hour as I did once before. It won't be exact because I will definitely be with my kids at school and after for our annual jaunt to Jamba Juice (it happens twice a year; when school begins, and when it ends. The pocket book can't handle any other trips to that delicious establishment).

Keep in touch through the day. Let's see how this summer will shape up.

at 8:45 a.m. we've accomplished the following:
*went running with Michele (thanks for showing up my friend!)
*read scriptures with the kids thanks to John getting the kids out of bed while I was running
*kids left (late) for last day of school (and I totally blew up at Porter for being lazy and not getting dressed for school. Great mom huh?)
*began potting the flowers to give to teachers (a 7year tradition in our family)

next hour should bring;
*a shower
*a trip to the plant nursery to "fill in" missing plants
*gift deliveries to appreciated educational professionals (teacher gifts :)

Before the Day ends I need to;
*finish the summer journals
*do the Popsicle jobs
*make new chore lists
*wipe up the cheerio mess that Lucy just made while I sat and typed this!
*send the shabby apple stuff back to shabby apple
*visit girl's last gymnastics class
*prep my summer binder
*get the phone number binder in order
*deliver Porter's birthday invitations


let's see if it happens. See you in an hour.

3 comments:

Blue said...

i think you've cloned yourself. you and a number of other women i know. can you tell me how it's done? ♥

Jenny and Josh said...

Good luck Super Mom!!

Will Murdoch said...

I love your blog! I'm curious...what's in your summer binder? I'd love to be that organized.