Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween preview


A jellyfish, Two Princesses, A SPELLING Bee, a Jedi Knight and a hugry dog


I love this photo. Madi's face, the lighting, everything!



Molly was the hit of her program, She can mash with the best of the Monsters. I was so proud!


Lucy was unsure about the whole Halloween program, her teachers all dressed up, A guest "witch" and even Witch's brew. She was reticent and cautious-just as a little princess should be.

Mason will be the only boy at his first 9th grade party who is actually dressed up. Charlie Brown, complete with a bald head...John will be sporting facial hair and I will be in Witch's garb so our kids will think we're cool.

School programs and parades today, trunk or treat tonight. Pumpkin carving tomorrow, parties and trick or treat on Saturday. How will you spend your weekend?

Happy Halloween.

p.s. read here for some encouraging words about all we do to provide what's right and good for our children.

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Studying. Saturday will probably be my best Halloween or worst Halloween ever. Fingers crossed

John said...

I hope you dress up as a Baker's Scholar, Ty.

Gayle said...

I just got home from our school Halloween parade. Your costumes are great and would have been a smash at our doing. There was another Jelly Fish at our school but not a classy as Madi. Bryn you look great as do the princesses and the jedi. Happy Halloween Graham Famiyl!

Sharon said...

During Elder Bednar's messge about saying "I love you" I turned to Anna and quizzed her as to the last time I'd said it to her. What did the girl (who is told daily several times) reply? "Ummm... five weeks?"

Good grief.

Tami said...

Love your costumes! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the jelly fish