Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Tradition

Trying to get all 4 girls to look content at once...

Tell me he isn't handsome and I'll tell you that you are blind...

Lucy puts on the charm for our photographer, Logan

We've had an annual family photo shoot since we became a family. This yearly documentary of the growth of the Grahams has been an important ritual for John and me. We wanted to be sure it happened this year too.

We were thrilled to find Logan from Sprout Photo. She had taken our photos the summer we moved to South Africa-and we loved the work she did for us. We can't wait to see what she's created for us this year.

We chose the University of Utah for our location. This is a big diversion from year's past. But this is where it all began; where boy met girl and girl fell crazy in love with boy and waited patiently for him to follow suit (o.k., perhaps I wasn't so patient). I was giddy with memory as we walked the grounds of the place where I first realized that I'd met a guy I would actually want to spend the rest of my life with. Very sentimental for me to bring our huge clan of Grahams back to the seed bed of our eternal partnership.

2 comments:

Carin Davis said...

What a great idea!! The U is where it began for us too! We have taken a lot of U football/family pics...but none on campus! Beautiful idea!

Katie said...

so fun can't wait to see more!